Sunday, October 10, 2010

So my due date of 10-10-10 has come and almost gone, and I am still very pregnant. :( Due dates are a funny thing since they just get your hopes up. Needless to say these last couple of days and the next couple will probably the be some of the longest of my life as I wait for this little girl to make her grand entrance into this world. We were able to get her room ready as much as possible this weekend. Since I am planning on still working part time from home we kept the office upstairs now for convenience, but we were able to fit the crib and changing table in and still have space. The closet isn't the best since we just have to lay the clothes in it, but we are grateful for what we have, and are so excited to dress her up in all the cute outfits that we received and bought. Hopefully she'll be here before this time next week...when is your guess? As of last Wednesday I wasn't even a 1 so I might have awhile, and then again I might not. Babies definitely have their own agendas. As always we'll keep you updated!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Cute changing table and crib gear. I was wondering if you had gotten something new for a girl. I did go and exchange that headband, btw. Now it's brown to match that brown and pink bow. I just have to get it to you! Good luck waiting out these last few days. As hard as it is, as soon as she's here you'll forget they even happened!

Matt and Maggie said...

I LOVE the baby furniture! Just sorry baby hasn't seen it yet. :( I'm sure you'll go before me, so maybe that does something to your morale?? Hang in there. If you're not even dilated yet I can't imagine the contractions you'll have between now and then. Yikes! Good, good luck.

Leslie & Chris said...

OH I Love the room! So cute! And the bedding turned out so cute!!!! I am hoping either some comes today or tomorrow or she waits until we come home becuase I want to come meet her in the hopsital! :)

jen said...

Good luck! I was really hoping you could have her on 10-10-10. I hope she comes sooner than later :)