Friday, October 22, 2010

Our little girl has FINALLY made her grand entrance into this world today!
Savannah Ruth Jenson
Born 6:02 am
8 lbs 20 inches


We couldn't be happier to have "sister out". We went in yesterday around 7 pm to get things started again, and the progress was slow but it didn't take as long as we thought. Things were fully dilated by 4 am and we waited an hour before we started pushing just after 5 am. She was able to come into this world the natural way so even though the wait was hard, it was definitely worth the wait. Thanks to all the family and friends that stopped by and sent their love and congrats. We will post more pictures soon!

9 comments:

Elder Caleb Habel said...

WOOHOO!!! What a beautiful little family! I love her name!! Belle loves that they have the same middle name.

Kyra and Ben said...

Yay. She sure wanted to come on her time! So glad it all worked out well and she is a cutie.

jen said...

Yay! Congratulations! I'm glad you were able to have her naturally. I really like the name Savannah. I hope you recover quickly.

Leslie & Chris said...

She is so perfect!!! Congrats!

Amanda Habel said...

Congrats on the sweet baby girl! I'm so glad everything went well!

Alissa said...

Ahhh Congratulations! She's adorable and I love the name!

Unknown said...

yay! i need to call you and check on you!! I forgot about blogs until recently, so sorry i'm a little slow!

Alyna said...

Savannah is soooooooo beautiful!! I just love that little girl! It was super fun to see you guys!

Matt and Maggie said...

I really, really, really, really want you to update your blog. :)