Sunday, May 26, 2013

The girls room

We finally girlified the girls room on Saturday with lots of pink stripes. We've wanted to do this since Savannah was born, so having another girl finally pushed us to get it done. We still have to finish decorating the room, but we are almost ready for little Sadie to come! It took a 2 and a half rolls of the expensive green frog tape to get the paint not to bleed though, but well worth it! We are so excited about how the stripes turned out, and we can't wait for our girls to enjoy it.








3 comments:

Matt and Maggie said...

If I over comment on your blog, I apologize, but what you did to the girls' room is gorgeous!

Amy said...

So cute! It almost makes me want to paint--a chore I absolutely detest. But your paint jobs are pretty inspiring!

Unknown said...

ah! I love it!!! I did something similar in Hannah's room! I even went with the pink/brown with some lime green accents!!!