Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Pregnant pic

Hey everyone, I know it's been a super long time since I've posted, but as always it's never too late to start again.  :-) I thought I'd start off with a pregnant pic since I only have 2 months left. This little girl is due June 30th, and I'm praying she'll come sometime in June instead of keeping with the trend of my first 2 and come later than the due date. The kids are excited to have a little baby, and we're working on getting the room all girlie.  :-)


3 comments:

Lorie S. said...

Ahh, you look great!!!! I'm so excited for you all. I hope the pregnancy has gone well so far. Love ya!

Matt and Maggie said...

How great!! Would a Fourth of July baby not be fun, though? ;)

Amy said...

You look fantastic! Here's to hoping the baby comes on time at least!!