Friday, May 17, 2013

Our second little girl

I'm going to try and play catch up on some pictures I have from my phone.  :-) So over 3 months ago we had an ultrasound and found out we are having another girl! The kids were with us in the ultrasound, and Savannah was a bit scared about me having to lay down and the lights turning off, but luckily a sucker helped calm her down. She did keep asking me for weeks why I had to lay down. Pretty funny. Carter wanted a sister all up until the night before the ultrasound then he was all about a baby brother. Luckily he wasn't really upset.

We had Mike's family come over and Skyped my parents that night. They each picked a boy or girl piece of clothing for their guess. Most everyone guessed a boy, but Mike's dad was cute and said he thought it was a boy, but hoped for a girl.  :-) To tell everyone we made delicious coconut cream cupcakes and colored the filling to be pink so when they bit into one that is when they found out. It was so fun!

We can't wait for her to come! She moves a ton and the kids are always giving my belly kisses. It's going to be crazy to have 3, but were excited to meet this new little one.




No comments: