Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Testing 123

Hi world! We are still alive and things are going well. I have gone off the grid due to no extra time for blogging, but I want that to change! I found this app awhile ago that would allow me to post from my phone, but it was giving me trouble. I tried the uninstall/reinstall so I thought I'd run a test.

Tonight we went on a walk and I didn't want to push both kids so I just brought the one seater stroller so they  could take turns. By the end of the short walk they were both tired so they let me capture this. Carter is so grown up at 4 years old and was a really nice big brother. He didn't complain once about his almost two year old sister sitting on him.  It does look like he's choking her, but she had a few seconds left of air. ;)


No comments: