Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fun weekend!

We had a busy and fun weekend. It started out with coming in 3rd out of 30 in a chili contest at Mike's work. I've placed in a couple ward ones, but this one we actually got a $50 gift card.



Then my sister Sarah's family and Jana helping us work on the stairs to the deck and pull a trash can full of weeds to prep for grass. That doesn't sound very fun, but with my sisters there is lots of laughing going on. We found out that Jana is the quickest at basically everything, and she can use a hand saw much better than Sarah and I. Then Saturday we got to go to our good friends baby shower. They are sister-in-laws and Kelly is having a boy while Christine is having a girl, so their friend threw a Dr. Seuss party and it was so witty and adorable! Then that night my sisters came up for the Relief Society broadcast and of course it was so nice to feel the spirit and be together. We then ended the night with service and lots of Drop Dead Diva episodes.  :-) I always love weekends with lots of family and friends.









No comments: