Friday, September 28, 2012

Cute helper

While Carter is at preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays mornings, Savannah and I have some one on one time which is fun because she is growing up so fast! She thinks she can do anything that you can do. One night Mike and I were working on the deck and all of a sudden Savi was by our side. She had climbed up the ladder and on to the deck without a sound! She is my independent child so I'm sure she'll give me gray hairs soon. So yesterday we went to the store real quick and she didn't want to sit in the cart so I gave in to letting her push the little ones. I was worried she would go crazy with it, but we had a good talk beforehand and she was absolutely perfect! I loved having my great little helper.




1 comment:

Lorie S. said...

As cute as they come!!!