Wednesday, December 23, 2009

This is an out of the ordinary post for us, but I just have to tell everyone how cool Costco photo is! I have been EXTREMELY stressed out at work lately that I hardly even realize that Christmas is in 2 days. Well of course everything has been pushed to the back burner lately, especially Christmas cards. Last year we made up our own Christmas cards and they turned out pretty cute, but they were a lot of work. So this year I had created the card, but I still needed to get them printed and everything. We usually just go to FedEx since our printer can't handle such a job, but I called to find out how much it would be and it made me sick. Then I got to thinking that Costco has to be cheaper, so I jumped on their website and in just 5 minutes I created a much cuter looking Christmas card than I had made up previously. BUT the big deal is that it would cost me HALF the price AND I get more photos! PLUS they are going to be ready by 3 pm TOMORROW! Just in time for us to take some to the Jenson Christmas party, and send out the others before the year end. (Better late than never.:-) I am STOKED and I just had to share my new found knowledge. Most of you probably already knew about Costco (or another cheap photo place) long ago, but for those of you who don't you can make a resolution along with me that you will no longer stress about Christmas cards because places like Costco make it EASY!

Hope you have a fantastic Christmas break!

3 comments:

Matt and Maggie said...

That is fantastic!

Oh, and I wanted to say I LOVE the header picture. Very special.
MERRY CHRISTMAS, Christina!!

Amy said...

We HEART Costco! I love the fact that I can do everything online and pick it up in an hour. Glad you discovered them--they are FANTASTIC!

Dan said...

We love Costco! We are going to use them next year for sure! Your cards were dang cute!