Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Beautifying

Our good friend that has always cut our hair has been on bed rest so we have let the kids hair keep growing and growing. I finally took them over to a friends who taught me how to cut Carter's hair. It's not perfect, but I think it turned out ok for a first time try. Savi on the other hand was not very cooperative so we got just a couple of trim cuts in. She was really good though when Mike painted her nails. She's a definitely a girly girl.












1 comment:

Amy said...

The haircuts looked great! I thought that 1st picture was of the haircut you gave Carter so I wasn't going to comment but yeah, I think they look great. I did the same thing--had a friend give me some pointers because taking a boy to get a haircut every month or so adds up really fast!

Wow--what a nice daddy to paint his girl's fingernails--and in a cast even!