Monday, September 14, 2009


 We finally got to the point that we could bust out the green for the kitchen! We've have been excited and pleased with each color that we have done so far, but it felt amazing to get color in the kitchen.


It felt great covering up the red that use to be on the shelves above. It feel more like home every day!
We were also very excited to get the dark blue in Carter's room done as well. Since it was his room we thought it'd be a great idea to have him help paint it. We were surprised at how well he did.




We're so happy that we have this memory to remember always because it was priceless! Here is the "finished" look at Carter's cool room.

1 comment:

Matt and Maggie said...

Christina!!!!! Wow! I am so glad you found my blog. I love the videos of Carter painting. That was a brave thing to do! :)
I am thrilled to keep in touch. Now I can live vicariously through you when you post about your house. haha
I see you are working hard and are very happy. That makes so happy for you!