Tuesday, July 22, 2008

So we already have a few hundred pictures of our perfect little boy so if you want to see them all click below:

http://picasaweb.google.com/mcjenson

We will do our best to keep it updated with anything new that we don't put on the blog. There are just way too many cute pictures to choose so this will make things easier all around.

Carter has been doing extremely well sleeping, eating, and entertaining us. He only wakes up about twice during the night and he sleeps for 3-4 hour increments, so Christina is surviving pretty well. Hopefully these good habits will stay. He also has been very alert since day one. He stays awake and alert a few times a day for 1-2 hours. It's just so much fun to watch his every movement and facial expression. We just can't get enough of him!!

6 comments:

Elder Caleb Habel said...

You and your baby are so cute! Having fun? I am so sad I couldn't come and see you guys! Anyway love the new rig. Have so much fun, hope to see you soon! Love ya!Alyna wrote this!! :o)

lincolnHabels said...

Wow! He's beautiful! That knot was scary looking. I'm so glad he is okay. What a good baby to sleep for 3-4 hours! Sending you our best. We love you guys.

Leslie & Chris said...

Your pictures are so cute! I am so happy for you guys. Everything is falling in place. Nice new ride too!!

Just Add Flowers said...

Hi guys! Congratulations again on the arrival of Carter! How are things going? I do have to say that he is a cute one, I think he is a keeper ;)

Kyra and Ben said...

Christina,
Hello. I found your blog on Cecilia's and wanted to say congratulations on the baby. Carter is definitely a cute baby, he even rivals my own! My son Lanodn was born three months ago so I am new to this whole mommy thing but it is great. And the fact that your little one is sleeping that long already is great. Enjoy everything about the newborn stage because they really do grow out of it fast.

Emily S. said...

He is SOO cute! I am so happy for the three of you! You're making me anxious!!!