Sunday, August 11, 2013

Happy 30th!

Last Sunday was a better day than I thought it would be with turning 30. There were no tears, just lots of smiles and yummy food.  :-) On Saturday, Mike and I went zip lining at the top of the Provo river to feel young since we're both 30,  :-) and it was so much fun! I kept running a little short of the platform even without any breaking, but it was great! There were 5 zip lines down the mountain we did, and with the group it took about an hour and a half. On Sunday Mike and Jana did a great job taking care of me and then we had the family over for dinner. It was also special because it was my Mom's last day before she headed back to SC. I got a lot of my favorite things...new kitchen gadgets, and some cute clothes. I'm grateful for all that I've experienced in my 30 years, and so happy that I don't have any gray hairs yet.  ;-)














1 comment:

Alissa said...

Happy Belated birthday! I did think of you...just so you know. end of july and beginning of August I always think of Jen you and Cecilia. :)

AND NO GREY HAIRS YET??!!! What the heck?! I've had grey hairs since I was 23! And now I have a whole pile of them I have to pull out. Seriously, not fair.

looks like the took care of you really well.