Tuesday, July 02, 2013

My 3 little angels

Having 3 kids has been more enjoyable than expected, though I'm sure there will be plenty of not so fun days coming up.  :-) Carter and Savannah absolutely adore her and love to hold her. This is a nice surprise since Savannah's first words about Sadie were "I don't like him!" She didn't even want her blanket to touch her at the hospital, so I thought a were in for some major issues, but when she came and saw her later that night she was all loving and sweet so we are so grateful. Unfortunately my phone app for the blog doesn't let me do videos, but I've got this one of Savi holding Sadie and singing to her. Cutest thing! Carter has been excited from the beginning and he's a great big helper. At the hospital he loved to hold Sadie with a pillow and rock her. On Sunday a went down to Sarah's for Joey's birthday and the kids feel asleep both holding Sadie's hands. I love it and I'm so grateful for each one of my little angels!
















No comments: