Friday, February 10, 2012

5 kids!

This week we took on a new challenge...being parents of 5 kids under the age of 8. My sister Sarah and her husband are on a business trip in Mexico this week so we got the youngest of their 7 kids. It truly has not been as bad as I thought it would be. The kids play pretty well together, and they are good helpers. I did have to help with lots of 2nd grade homework, cook more food, and brush more teeth than I ever did before, but it was fun! We always thought that we wanted 5 kids and though I can't speak for Mike, I would say that I still do as long as I don't have twins like the boys. :) Before I thought getting a good picture of my two was difficult and now I know  with 5 it is impossible. All of these pics are the best out of many many tries. :) Anyway, they go home tomorrow morning and we will miss them.






1 comment:

Kyra and Ben said...

That's some awesome parenting skills put to use. I'm babysitting five kids under the age 4 on Valentine's Day, and I think after reading how you did it for a week, I'll be just fine for the evening!