Sunday, December 04, 2011

Cute kids

Just a few thoughts and pics about cute kids... I love the picture of Mike with all the kids. The other little man is our Jenson nephew Tyler. Mike can always get him to laugh. Savi totally thinks she is so big and can do anything anyone else is doing. She is definitely our sassy sav. :) One night I was talking to my sister and after a bit of silence Savi comes in the living room with her face covered in ranch and a plate in her hand. When I went to grab the plate she threw it down and took off! We both learned that night that she is tall enough to reach things on the table now. :) Carter is growing up so fast and knows so much! It is rare that he falls asleep on the couch and I just love this picture of my growing "big boy snuggle bug" (i told him he can only grow up if he continues to be my snuggle bug so he came up with the above name. :)





No comments: