Friday, October 21, 2011

Catch up-baby savi

So our not so little girl turns one tomorrow! We seriously can't believe how fast the time has flown. Since she was born I pretty much stopped blogging because two kids and working from home didn't allow for much free time.  Now that I can blog from my phone I want to share some pictures of Savannah when she little.

The second to the last is my absolute favorite because she was only like a week old and I just happened to capture this perfect smile. This is when we found out she had two dimples, although the one on her right cheek is still the most prominent.










3 comments:

Amy said...

Awww. She looks just like Mike in that 2nd to last photo. SO CUTE!

Matt and Maggie said...

I love the "Huggable" onesie. Sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Sweet Savi! Love you all so much!