Sunday, April 03, 2011

You know the list of projects that you try to get through but never can? Well, I finally crossed off going through Savannah's closet. I've been wanting to do it for months, and I wish I would have because I found some brand new cute outfits that she never has worn and are now too small! Of course she has to wear them at least once. :) Our little Savi is over 5 months now, and she just started rolling over! Now we really have to keep an eye on her. Also, her two bottom teeth are about to poke through. We can feel the hard spots in her gums and she is a bit fussier than usual. She loves to chew on everything and already loves food. She grabs at things we have in our hands, and she's been on rice cereal for a bit. She is just growing up so quickly!

1 comment:

Leslie & Chris said...

She is such a doll! We need to get together a lot more than we do!!!! Let's set something up!!!