Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!
I have to brag and say that I have the best husband ever! He is absolutely perfect for me and I love him with all my heart! Since our weekend was going to be busy with family he completely surprised me on Friday at work with a enormous balloon bouquet! I have never seen anything like it and I was so touched that he had gone through all the effort to get it to me while I was at work for a half day on Friday. I had actually taken Carter into work since we were going to be gone most of the night at the temple and I wanted to be sure to see him. I had mostly closed my door since Carter was working on seeing how loud his voice would go in my office, and to my surprise Mike's aunt and cousin knock on my door! They brought in this GIGANTIC balloon tied to a basket filled with a few things that my boys had picked out on Thursday night. It was such a wonderful surprise. Come to find out that Mike's cousin was doing these Valentine things for a fundraiser and all the Jenson boys got in on it so they all have happy wives tonight.

As for my gift to Mike it can't really compare, but I did get him a new vial for his oil and some candy along with a card that expressed my thoughts better than I could with a touch of Carter's artistry to top it off. We also made our traditional heart shaped waffles topped with strawberries and cool whip with a side of bacon. Delicious! We ended off the day at Mike's parents house where Cheri made a beautiful dinner and red velvet cake for dessert.


Angela was super cute and got all the girls a soft, fuzzy, monkey. Carter thought it was awesome, especially because it would stay hugging him!





It was an absolutely perfect Valentine's. I am so blessed with the love of my husband and son as well as my family and my wonderful in-laws. I'm glad that a day is set aside to celebrate and rejoice in the blessing of love. Carter has even started to say "Love you" and it just melts our hearts.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Looks like a fabulous V-day! What a cool balloon bouquet. I've never seen one like that either!