Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Happy 26th Birthday!!!

I had a FANTASTIC birthday! My officially birthday is today, but we started celebrating early on Sunday. We had all of Jensons up as well as my sisters Jana and Sarah and their families. It was kind of a double celebration since Sarah's 37th b-day is tomorrow. Yes, we are a day apart and we look a lot alike. It's always been fun to share this time with her.
It was so nice to have everyone up at the cabin. The weather was absolutely beautiful, and it's always fun to have Carter & Jared together. They are growing up so fast!
After some yummy taco soup and homemade rolls from Dan & Analise, we had my favorite time...Presents! ;-) Mike got me everything perfect (with a little help). He got me my absolutely favorite talk on CD that I want EVERYONE to listen to. It's called For All Eternity by Dr. John L. Lund, and it a great communication help for your marriage or just relationships in general. It is funny and has a ton of good tips on it, so go get it! :-) I also got so many wonderful things from my mom-in-law, Cheri. She is way too good to me! Angela & Cheri both gave me money as well, which I am hoping to use to get some much needed clothes.
It honestly was a perfect day, and I thought it couldn't get any better until tonight when Mike took me and Carter out to dinner at a nice restaurant. Then we went and got Cold Stone (thanks Jana) before we headed to the Terminator movie on the motorcycle while Carter slept peacefully with Andy watching him. The movie was awesome, and the bike ride was amazing. I love that we have the motorcycle. I wouldn't trade it! I am so grateful for all that Mike does for me and our family. He is the best ever!

No comments: