Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Cheri!!!

Cheri turned her favorite number, 52 today! Angela and Steve were sweet enough to host the party at their place where we had yummy pizza to eat. Cheri had an unusal request for a birthday "cake" She wanted a custard pie, which is her all time favorite. So Christina took a chance and made custard pies for the first time. Cheri said they turned out good so that is all that matters.


Cheri does so much for us and we're so grateful to have her close by. Carter absolutely adores his Grandma, and we love to see their relationship grow.


1 comment:

Kathlene and Jerry said...

Cheers to you Cheri. You have been my dearest friend for 37 years. I remember your 15th birthday and the surprise party I gave in your honor. I am even more honored to be your friend today than ever. Mike please share how much I love your mother with her. Cheri you are a timeless angel and touch my life always. Happy Birthday
Kathlene (Kathy Thayn)